Good evening guys~
Its been a long time to be inactive in this blog. I even forget that I have this one. Ok this year I studied in my fifth semeser ini one of Institute in Purwokerto. And my major is English Education. In this occasion I wolud like to sharing about what I learnt several days ago. Ok, let get it started darla~
The course started at 3.45 pm and leaded by Ms. Endang. We studied about Syntax but more into it.
Morfology is a study of morepheme. Meanwhile morpheme has its own definition that is the smallest meaningful unit. For example: chair.
There are two kinds of morepheme. The first one is free morpheme: morpheme that can stand alone without adding anything on it and has its own meaning. For example: chair. The second one is bound morpheme. If free morpheme can stands alone without adding something ini it, contrast with bound morpheme which has not clear meaning if it stand alone. For example: s. 'S' can be meaningful when we put it next to free morpheme like chair ➡ chairs.
Morpheme also known as glosseme. Morpheme is simple word. Not like complex word which is a word made from two or more morphemes. Complex word will contains of prefix, root word and sufix; prefix and root word; root word and sufix. For example: Encouragement. The encouragement made from Prefix; En, Root Word; Courage, Sufix; Ment.
In study morfology there is alomorf which is the name for a form which has known the status. For example: distrustfulness. The word distrustfulness stand from disーtrustーfulーness. And every these morpheme has its status. Dis is prefix; trust is root; ful is sufix; ness is sufix. Also in the word distrustfulness there are stems. Stem is the actual form when afixes are in it. Stem made from root + sufix and prefix + root. In the word distrustfulness, the stem are distrust and trustful.
Those all that I learn in the previous class a week ago. If you find any mistakes just freely correct me. I know there are many mistakes. So... yea know. Ok, thank you for visiting my blog. See you in the next post~
with a bunch of love,
AR♡
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar